Join The Club

OK one book a month for the year 2010. Lets see how far I make it this time.
Please give me suggestions for future books to read.


The Stand

July Book

Stephen King
As the most financially successful horror writer in history, King has become a somewhat American horror icon. His first success and novel was Carrie. After writing Salem's Lot and The Shinning he wrote The Stand as his fourth novel. I personally have always wanted to try one of his books after watching the movie Shawshank Redemption, which was based on one of his books. I have also always wanted to experience getting scared by a book. So here's my chance.

1 comment:

  1. This is bad. I didn't finish. I'm going to make this the October book as well. That way I'll finish my scary book around Halloween.

    ReplyDelete