Join The Club

OK one book a month for the year 2010. Lets see how far I make it this time.
Please give me suggestions for future books to read.


Jurrasic Park

March BookMichael Crichton
This guy is amazing. I have no idea how one man can know so much about everything. His books are always jammed with so much interesting information and have such inventive story ideas. This is also his most famous book.



After I read the book I'm going to watch this movie again with whoever wants to come. Here's a video to help get you excited.

5 comments:

  1. Which Lost World is up for the vote? The one by Michael Crichton, or the one by Arthur Conan Doyle?

    ReplyDelete
  2. Oooo...I love it! Excited or the whole thing!! I love the background and am excited to try to read the book and definitely watch the movie! ;)

    ReplyDelete
  3. I heard Zorro is a good one. Don't know the author.

    ReplyDelete
  4. Well I've finished this one, and one thing I can say is I want to see a dinosaur. I loved this book. Just like Congo, filled with all kinds of interesting info and a story line that made me always look forward to reading.
    I also really liked the ideas brought in with the Malcolm character, always made me think. But my favorite character was probably Grant. I know kind of lame because he was like the main character, but he was just so likable. I also really enjoyed Muldoon.
    Well I've already realized I don't have many interesting things to say about books, I'm not very good at analyzing them. So I'll just leave it with, I really enjoyed this book and recommend it to everyone.

    ReplyDelete