Join The Club

OK one book a month for the year 2010. Lets see how far I make it this time.
Please give me suggestions for future books to read.


Pirate Latitudes

February Book
This novel was discovered on one of Crichton's computers by his assistant after the author's death, along with another unfinished novel slated to be published in the fall of 2009. Steven Spielberg is to adapt the novel to film.
Michael Crichton
This guy really is becoming one of my favorite writers, to bad he's dead. This book however wasn't really finished by him so I don't know if it will be up to his other work. Only one way to find out.

1 comment:

  1. OK I am torn about this book. I loved it and don't want to recommend it to anyone. It was the most real book about pirates I have ever read, but that also made it pretty graphic and adult themed. I just really enjoy Crichton's books. He seems to know everything about everything. So much factual information that makes me interested all the way through. So although this book should probably just be left on the shelf, just know it's pretty dang good in my opinion.

    ReplyDelete